NEW! From MDC Dermatologics
Plump, Boost & Firm Eye Hydro Gel is a dermatologist-grade booster designed to improve plumping and firming results around the eyes and restore a vibrant, lifted appearance.
- Comparable to professional eye creams that cost over $280
- MD Complete's NanoActive HATM Complex provides fast, dramatic plumping and firming
- Six peptides work with the skin to restore a renewed look
- Vitamin C Complex energizes and brightens skin around the eyes
- Can be used on and around the lips as well
Plump, Boost & Firm absorbs quickly into skin, leaving skin feeling refreshed and renewed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Skin texture, including crepiness, fine lines and suppleness
Skin tone, including brightness, smoothness and clarity
Skin resilience, including plumpness, firmness, lift and puffiness
It also nourishes to deliver a healthy, rested complexion and provides quick, light hydration.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS
Results continue to improve over time with continued use. You’ll likely notice some significant improvements in just 10 days, but the most lasting and dramatic improvements occur after 2-3 months of use. So, stick with it!
Use in conjunction with a Retinol treatment, like Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy PLUS.
NanoActive HA Complex plumps and firms skin, while reducing crepiness. This exciting new type of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) was developed by MD Complete using microscopic form of HA that is more active and absorbs deeper into the surface of the skin for improved plumping, firming and skin tone. It also helps plump crepiness, as it smooths and refines skin texture.
Peptide Complex (Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment - Copper Peptide, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh- Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11) used at clinically effective levels to deliver noticeable improvements in fine lines, loss of firmness and lift. This complex contains five cutting-edge peptides and a proprietary mix of naturally derived nutrients that nourish and support the skin’s own repair processes.
Vitamin B Complex (Niacinamide, Panthenol and Fermented Folic Acid) energizes and brightens skin around the eyes.
- Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willow Herb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment (Copper Peptide)
- Zinc Citrate
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil
- Bacillus/folic Acid Ferment Extract
- Acetyl glutamine (Peptide)
- sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Peptide)
- sh-Oligopeptide-2 (Peptide)
- sh-Polypeptide-1 (Peptide)
- sh-Polypeptide-9 (Peptide)
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Butyroyl Hyaluronate (form of Hyaluronic Acid)
- Lactic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Caprylyl Glycol
How To Use
- Cleanse and pat skin dry.
- Massage one pea-sized amount around eye area in the AM + PM before applying other skincare products.
- Apply on and around lips to increase fullness and firmness.
This is not like traditional department store products. It is highly concentrated. A little goes a long way. Best results are achieved with twice daily use.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Acetamidoethoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Betaine (osmolyte), Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Urea, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acetyl glutamine, Arginine (Amino Acid), Bacillus/folic acid ferment extract, Benzoic Acid, Blue 1, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willow Herb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ext. Violet 2, Glycogen, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate (form of Hyaluronic Acid), Lactic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment (Copper Peptide), Schizophyllan (Mushroom Beta Glucan), sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Peptide), sh-Oligopeptide-2 (Peptide), sh-Polypeptide-1 (Peptide), sh- Polypeptide-9 (Peptide), sh-Polypeptide-11 (Peptide), Sodium Butyroyl Hyaluronate (form of Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Hyaluronate (form of Hyaluronic Acid), Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Citrate