You look at yourself in the mirror every day. So, you might think that you would notice any subtle changes in your skin, right?
Actually, "I find that patients who take before & after photos over the first few months of their new regimen notice more changes in their skin and feel more encouraged by their progress," Dr. Brian Zelickson, Founder of MD Complete.
To get you off to a beautiful start, here are a few tips for taking a great photo:
- Make sure your skin is clean and makeup free (morning is often best)
- Take the photo in natural light
- Choose a neutral facial expression, as smiling only creates lines
- Pull your hair back away from your face
- Frame the photo so your whole face is visible